Involved in Our Community
"The work you guys do is vital to so many lives and has touched mine in a deep way. I feel blessed to have met all of you and will remember you always."
Physical Therapy Care & Aquatic Rehab of Fort Bend considers it a priority to be a good corporate citizen by giving back to the community as well as the healthcare profession. We do this in order to improve the lives of those we serve. To accomplish this, the clinic believes in doing the following:
- Proactively promoting the growth of the community by supporting county-wide events which encourage youth including: Fort Bend County Fair, CASA, Special Olympics and local high schools.
- Supporting organizations that advance the growth of the community through membership and support including: Rose-Rich Chamber of Commerce, Rosenberg Railroad Museum and Holy Rosary Church and School.
- Supporting the organizations that advance the profession including: the APTA, TPTA and the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Offering the professional training of clinical rotations for the Doctor of Physical Therapy program and Physical Therapy Assistant program.
Clinical Education Program Affiliations:
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Texas Woman's University
- Hampton University
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Houston Community College
- Wharton County Junior College
Future expansions to work with other universities are planned.