We are dedicated to improving our patients’ quality of life both today and for the rest of their lives. In our assessments we focus on each patient as an individual suffering from movement loss due to injury, disease, age or environmental factors and taking into account their unique situation.
We listen carefully to our patients in order to include their personal challenges when setting realistic, achievable goals and we celebrate with them as they reach each milestone. Our treatment program is a dynamic process as our therapists stay in tune with our patients’ progress, continually updating goals and plans and working alongside our patients as they strive to achieve the best possible outcome.
We combine our expert knowledge with our specialized technology and equipment in order to return our patients to their maximum functional ability and to educate them to avoid re-injury
- Reduce or alleviate pain.
- Promote healing of injuries or inflammatory conditions.
- Increase or restore range of motion, strength, function and endurance.
- Enhance functional capacity.
- Educate to prevent injury.
- Electrical Stimulation
- Joint Mobilization
- Moist Heat
- Spinal Traction / Decompression
- Spine Manipulation