"You are a godsend to my daughter's life. I can see a tremendous change in her life since we started therapy."
"You have been a SUPER group this time as you have in each of my previous visits. You are truly interested in patients as evidenced by your caring attitude and attention to each and everyone."
"I have been to quite a few physical therapists in the last 30 years, but you guys and gals are 'THE BEST.'"
Our clinic is an independent, physical therapist owned facility that thrives on being able to have the time to truly connect with our patients. Our staff of highly qualified professionals prefer to work in an environment which is patient focused. We believe that it is our personal, individualized approach which leads to our high success rates and outstanding patient satisfaction ratings. Our patients have chosen us to join their hand-selected team of healthcare professionals and we do that with one goal in mind: to return them to functional independence.
Our team loves what they do and they love doing it at Physical Therapy Care & Aquatic Rehab of Fort Bend.
President / Clinic Directors
- Patti Kocich, PT, President, WorkSTEPS® Certified
- Keith Brandt, PTA, Clinic Director - Richmond
- Corinne Kirby PT, MPT, Physical Therapy Supervisor - Katy/Fulshear
- Sierra Andreason, PT, DPT
- Sonya Asgharifar, PT, MS Sports Physical Therapy
- Jennifer Bogardus, PT, MPT, PhD.(c)
- Stephanie Furnace, PT, MS, Functional Dry Needling® Practitioner
- Irfan Khan, PT, DPT
- Marlene King, PT, DPT
- Stacy Koscinski, PT, MS
- Janet Pickett, PT
- Perllie Sulit, PT
- Laura Thomas Cousar, PT, WorkSTEPS® Certified
Physical Therapist Assistants